- In The Valley Of The Storm by Prophetess Alice Williams
- O Wretched Child That I Am… None The Less – Not I But Christ by Prophetess Alice Williams
- My Uniqueness By Prophetess Alice Williams
- Words Matter (Yes, I talk to myself! Part 7) by Lemons and Lavender
- More Than Enough (Yes, I talk to myself! Part 6) by Lemons and Lavender
DON’T EXPECT PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND YOUR GRIND WHEN GOD DIDN’T GIVE THEM YOUR VISION!
Ten people could look at the same exact item and see ten totally different things. This does not make any one of these people wrong, it just means that they all have different perceptions and it also means that things would be very boring if EVERYONE SAW THINGS IN THE SAME WAY.
What we see is what we see and we tend to get a little upset when others try to change our visions into visions that fit them. So we should try our best to avoid crossing boundaries to change the way that others see things.
Sometimes it is best to paint our own pictures and to avoid the pictures that we don’t appreciate that others have painted.
Founder of Seeing Growth and Label Me Royalty.
Spreading Positive Vibes… One person at a time!!!
Visit Emmanuel Brown on Seeing Growth
Connect with Emmanuel Brown on Facebook
Connect with Emmanuel Brown on Twitter
Connect with Emmanuel Brown on Instagram
Connect with Emmanuel Brown on Linked In
Connect with Emmanuel Brown on Pinterest