- In The Valley Of The Storm by Prophetess Alice Williams
- O Wretched Child That I Am… None The Less – Not I But Christ by Prophetess Alice Williams
- My Uniqueness By Prophetess Alice Williams
- Words Matter (Yes, I talk to myself! Part 7) by Lemons and Lavender
- More Than Enough (Yes, I talk to myself! Part 6) by Lemons and Lavender
THE PAST IS A PLACE OF REFERENCE, NOT A PLACE OF RESIDENCE!
It’s good to remember what once was and to learn from life experiences, but things that have happened – have happened.
Life moves on and will move on without us if we stand still holding on to things that have happened. We can find ourselves stuck with things that used to be, places we have been, or even nothing at all if we remain in the past.
Life is a journey, move forward with it.
Founder of Seeing Growth and Label Me Royalty.
Spreading Positive Vibes… One person at a time!!!
Visit Emmanuel Brown on Seeing Growth
Connect with Emmanuel Brown on Facebook
Connect with Emmanuel Brown on Twitter
Connect with Emmanuel Brown on Instagram
Connect with Emmanuel Brown on Linked In
Connect with Emmanuel Brown on Pinterest