- In The Valley Of The Storm by Prophetess Alice Williams
- O Wretched Child That I Am… None The Less – Not I But Christ by Prophetess Alice Williams
- My Uniqueness By Prophetess Alice Williams
- Words Matter (Yes, I talk to myself! Part 7) by Lemons and Lavender
- More Than Enough (Yes, I talk to myself! Part 6) by Lemons and Lavender
Today I inadvertently drove down a street I hadn’t been down since I was 17. When I saw the house, I pulled over, got out the car, leaned up against my door and stared at the structure still standing after all these years. Still vacant.. still holding the memories of nights I slept Inside and it was vacant then, just not boarded up… As I stood there, tears rolled down my face. Not because I was sad… BUT so THANKFUL and HUMBLY GRATEFUL that God had protected me throughout the many nights I had to call this vacant structure home. Walk a mile in my shoes… BETTER YET, sleep a night on the floors I’ve slept on… BEFORE u can judge me.