- In The Valley Of The Storm by Prophetess Alice Williams
- O Wretched Child That I Am… None The Less – Not I But Christ by Prophetess Alice Williams
- My Uniqueness By Prophetess Alice Williams
- Words Matter (Yes, I talk to myself! Part 7) by Lemons and Lavender
- More Than Enough (Yes, I talk to myself! Part 6) by Lemons and Lavender
Never, ever are you alone, even when friends and family betray us, ignore us, deny us, or decide to disown us.
God will never leave nor forsake us, he won’t hurt us out of spite, he won’t use or abuse us, let alone ignore us when we need him the most, but he will love us and protect us, heal and deliver us from unseen danger and people that don’t mean us any good.
Sometimes we gotta stop chasing things we will never catch up with. We ask God for signs and he shows us, but we as humans ignore the signs an cause our own heartache.
We gotta learn to trust him 175% and know that our purpose for the pain is only to build us up higher for the gain.
God has already answered you
The next move is yours
Shelly L. Queenie Johnson’s mission to inspire, uplift and encourage, that’s it, we are all about love and compassion and keeping it peaceful and Christ-like. Please enjoy and be especially blessed.
Stay inspired with Shelly in her Facebook Group Tell them Seeing Growth sent you!