- In The Valley Of The Storm by Prophetess Alice Williams
- O Wretched Child That I Am… None The Less – Not I But Christ by Prophetess Alice Williams
- My Uniqueness By Prophetess Alice Williams
- Words Matter (Yes, I talk to myself! Part 7) by Lemons and Lavender
- More Than Enough (Yes, I talk to myself! Part 6) by Lemons and Lavender
Today’s Soul Advice:
Some might say that hope is a double-edged sword. On one hand, hope can inspire us to keep going and push us forward in otherwise dismal situations. On the other hand, when your hopes are dashed, you can feel really let down. Still, hope is essential for bringing your desires into reality and it keeps us going through the darkest times. Never give up. Hope will always be one of mankind’s greatest weapons.
I am a woman with old-school values. Loves old-school music. I am kind-hearted, a good listener, an advisor, fun-loving, affectionate, sports fanatic, compassionate, supportive, creative, health-conscious, study herbology, family-oriented, and a novelty collector.
I love my people!