- In The Valley Of The Storm by Prophetess Alice Williams
- O Wretched Child That I Am… None The Less – Not I But Christ by Prophetess Alice Williams
- My Uniqueness By Prophetess Alice Williams
- Words Matter (Yes, I talk to myself! Part 7) by Lemons and Lavender
- More Than Enough (Yes, I talk to myself! Part 6) by Lemons and Lavender
People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered.
Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives.
Be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies.
If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you.
Be honest and sincere anyway.
What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight.
If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous.
Be happy anyway.
The good you do today, will often be forgotten.
Do good anyway.
Give the best you have, and it will never be enough.
Give your best anyway.
In the final analysis, it is between you and God.
It was never between you and them anyway.
~ Mother Teresa
BE AT PEACE – NOT IN PIECES!