- The opinions, words, and thoughts expressed by the contributors appearing on the Seeing Growth web site are not necessarily the opinion of the publisher or staff of Seeing Growth. By submitting works to Seeing Growth, the contributor acknowledges that contribution is not in violation of any prior United States and/or international copyright agreements. The contributor also acknowledges that any legal recourse involving copyright infringement(s), plagiarism, and/or any other type of fraud is the sole responsibility of the contributor(s) involved, exonerating Seeing Growth completely.
Refusal of Publication
- Seeing Growth reserves the right to refuse for publication or posting to the web site, any work or related materials that it deems unsuitable, illegal, plagiarized, racist, hateful, or in bad taste.
- All contributions should be the original work of the contributor. Plagiarism is a serious offense and will not be tolerated. It will get you banned from the site if it occurs.
- Works previously contributed to other publications are okay. Simultaneous submissions are accepted as long as the other publications that you contributed to doesn't restrict it.
Sharing Your Personal Information
- Seeing Growth will not disclose, sell, or publicly use your personal information without your consent. Information submitted through the submission form is kept private and will not be disclosed.
- By contributing to Seeing Growth you are giving your consent to share your contributions through various social media outlets.